Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time goes by to quickly!

Hello to all my family and friends. I have been horrible at keeping in touch this past year. Most of you know that I am in school to become a Massage Therapist. I am almost finished. I will be done on November 5th. Last term was difficult. I had 18 credits and the kids were out of school. We survived and I am so glad that term in over. This term will be more pleasant I hope. I will actually walk in my graduation this month on the 26th. I am not to thrilled that it is so far away from the time I will actually be done but oh well.

The kids are loving school. Maddy is a big 6th grader and has a lot of homework. She is growing so much and will soon be taller than me I'm sure. She is already wearing my shoes. Emily is in 4th grade and loves her teacher. She is really enjoys learning about history. Everyday she comes home and tells me new facts and stories she learned that day. Ben is in 1st grade. He totally loves it. He loves eating lunch and school and above all having 3 recesses. I always ask my kids what their favorite thing was about their day and Ben knows that he can't say recess anymore. I let him for the first week. He loves playing with his friends.

We have a new dog in the family. My mom called and said that a stray had shown up at her house and she was REALLY cute so she thought we should take her home. I'm a sucker for cute dogs. Her name is pumpkin and she is really cute but also a stinker. She gets out of the yard all of the time and does not mind for anything. My mom keeps telling me to give it time. We will because she is so cute.

Dan is working here and there. We are starting to feel the sting of the economy. Things will pick up they always do.

We love all of you and think of you often.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Wow, sounds like busy, busy, busy! I am glad you finally made it through that tough semester, yay for almost being done!

BrookieT said...

You are so close! Way to go! I work with some massage therapists. Pretty cool! Your kids are so big!

Shay said...

You are AMAZING! Good Luck with school. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Thanks for the update...it's always to good to hear from you!