
This is a picture of Ben at my Mom's house. Emily buried him in the sand and then Dan told him to pretend like he was dead. They had a blast and were very dirty when they were done. 
One morning I asked Ben what he wanted for breakfast and he said green eggs and ham so that is what we made. I am not sure he knew what he was asking for because when we got it on the plate it took some encouragement to get him to try it. He found out it tasted the same. I have to admit that it was a little hard for me to eat the green eggs myself. Fun Fun.

We are doing well and loving spring. The garden is planted and so far so good. The front yard is blooming and is very pretty. We really really really want to get some grass in the back yard, but we are not sure if that is going to happen or not.
Dan is staying busy with little jobs which is wonderful. We are so grateful to friends and family members who keep referring us.
School has been more enjoyable the second term. By that I mean less drama from all of my class mates. I am almost done with anatomy 2 and hope to get an A.
I am way to busy and I keep telling myself that things will calm back down in November when I graduate. My house has completely gone to pot and I haven't made a real meal in quite some time. I feel a little like we are in survival mode. The funny thing is that I feel great and I am very happy even though I am exhausted.
.jpg)
3 comments:
You are such a good mom, those lucky kids, you two are very fun parents. I love the green eggs and ham!
Green Eggs And Ham!!!! Yum. your a way cute Mommy:)
What a sweet brother to not be jealous! I think you are happy despite all the exhastion partially because you know it is temporary, and you are accomplishing something great!
Post a Comment