Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School

Where does time go? Maddy is in 5th grade this year. Emily is in 3rd grade and Benjamin is starting kindergarten. The girls and I had a great time this year shopping for school clothes. The last few years we have done our shopping online. This year we went to the mall. When Emily was trying things on she would say "Mom this is so cute go get Maddy so I can show her." They are little women in the making. I am not prepared for them to be getting so big. Especially Maddy. We are crossing major mile stones with her on a weekly basis. They are all growing up and are great kids.


I don't know if you guys have a hard time getting your kids to look natural in a picture. Ben is so funny. He can't smile naturally so we try to make him laugh but as you can see it does not always work. I love this picture!

3 comments:

J.J. said...

Wow, you have all your kids in school, how does that feel?
They all look so good for their first day, and they look excited.
Sounds like you had a fun time shopping!!

Ang said...

How cute! I can't believe Maddy is in 5th grade... That is crazy...They all look so cute.

Shay said...

They are soooooo big! Your girls are beautiful and Benjamin is so cute! I'm just shocked right now.