I have to admit I was not super excited to go to Disneyland. I am not big on theme parks. BUT I had a great time. We were very lucky to not have to stand in line hardly at all. It was great to see the kids having so much fun. My Mom fell and sprained her ankle 4 days before we went. We put her in a wheelchair and rolled her around. We were able to go the front of the lines on some rides because of the wheelchair.
Maddy's favorite ride was Alice in Wonderland. Emily's was The Tower of Terror. Ben's favorite was splash mountain. I don't know if I can pick. I liked almost all the ones I went on. I can't ride anything that spins fast. There was a lot of rides that I was able to go on. I only got sick once and that was on the screamin rollercoaster. I got sick because Ben was screaming so loud I kept looking at him to make sure he was ok and I think it threw off my balance.
We did almost everything in both Disneyland and California Adventure in the 3 days we were there. On the first day in the afternoon Dan and my Dad took the kids to Fantasyland while my Mom and I went shopping. I love shopping with my Mom. We are actually really bad for each other because we encourage each other to spend more money. It is so much fun I love it. I could of spent thousands of dollars on souveniers. They are so so so cute.
We had a wonderful trip.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun...I am a little jealous...I am a little overdue for a good shopping spree myself.
oh, i'm so jealous. i love disneyland so, so very much. alice in wonderland and splash mountain are favorites of mine, although i must say i HATE the tower of terror. never, ever again! glad you had fun!
I love disneyland, and I am so glad you all had fun. Sounds like Ben was the brave and crazy one.
Hopefully in the future we can go together.
How much fun. There is something truly magical about Disney. We were convertered to Disney earlier this year!
Post a Comment