Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello

November 13th- Ben turned 6 yeah!!

Thanksgiving-Awesome, hosted 18, great food, good memories

December 17th Maddy turned 11. WOW

December 20 or so my Mom and Dad moved into their house. We went to the BYU bowl game in Vegas over the weekend and came home on Tuesday took a load down to their house and spent the night. We had so much fun that we came back on Christmas Eve got a few more things like beds and had a very impromptu christmas. We decorated the tree on Christmas eve. I have never done that before. It was so much fun.

January 26th- I started Massage school at Provo College. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Anyone who lives close call for an apointment I need all the practice I can get.

Maddy and Emily played basektball in January and February. They did awesome!

Ben is still in Karate and will soon be an orange belt.

Dan is picking up enough little jobs to get us by. Dan has also been the best husband and father since I started school. He always was before, what I mean is that he has totally stepped up. I am gone at nights this term and he makes dinner and I come home to a clean kitchen. I sure am a lucky girl.

Our anniversary is at the end of March. We are going to St. George. I can't wait!

P.S. This update was for Kimmy and Angela

5 comments:

Shay said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering about you and how you are doing! I love your new picture. You look fabulous! Congratulations on going to massage school. That is so awesome! I wish you could practice on me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting a massage. Good Luck with everything. Keep us updated more often!

Freeman Family said...

Yeah, an update!! Massage school yeah! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Cory & Kimmy said...

Thanks for the update! I loved it!

Ang said...

How fun! I am glad I got to hear about your life these past few months. I didn't know all the things that were happening!

BrookieT said...

Man, I wish I lived closeby- I love massages! I actually thought about doing massage school for a while. I work in a physical therapy office where we have massage therapists on staff...it's temptimg! I just realized I am not sure I like to touch other peoples' bodies...