
I have had so much fun with my flower bed this summer. I love perenials. I could spend a fortune on flowers. Our neighbors own a nursery just down the road from our house and I have to stay away from there. It is dangerous.
We are currently putting in the rest of the front yard. There will be more flower beds that I get to develop. I am so excited. We are planning on sod in about a week. I can't wait. I hope it will help keep the dust down and keep my house a little cleaner. The back yard is still far from being completed but that will have to wait until next summer. Happy gardening!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hi Annie, glad you're back. Visit me on my blog too. It's fun keeping up on what everyone is doing. Tell your mom and dad hello for us.
Post a Comment