Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pool Party

We rented out a pool for Dan's birthday party. His birthday isn't until July 24th but we celebrated a few days early. He is going to be 30. We had a great time. I ordered sub sandwiches and they were delicious. After the pool we all came back to our house and had moon pie. YUMMY! It was a very nice way to forget about all of our worries and enjoy some family time. This may become a family tradition. We were missing some of our family members and so hopefully next year we can all make it. Summer is great. I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

J.J. said...

I'm so glad you are blogging now!!
That was one fun party for Dan, we all had so much fun, the kids keep on talking about it and want to go back. Love the pictures you posted!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!!