Monday, July 28, 2008

To do list

Tues: Pick up Mom and Dad from airport. They went to Ecuador with Charity Anywhere to do dental, eyecare, vaccinations, and construction. They have been there for 2 weeks. It will be great to have them home safe.


Wedding reception for Matt and Nicole Moser. (Dan's Cousins)


Wed: Get Ben's stitches out. Yes Ben has 6 stitches. He decided to play in the "OFF LIMITS" part of the basement. He crawled across my Mom's hutch, that was laying flat, and he broke through the glass. He is very lucky. It could have been much worse.


Go visiting teaching.


Thurs: Register the kids for school


Clean house for baptism


Fri: Angela and Ben are taking our their endowments.


Shop for baptism food


Sat: Emily's Baptism!!


It is a pretty full schedule for me this week. However, it is filled with wonderful things to do. Except the stitches. I will have pictures next week of the baptism.


Sometime in between all of these other things Dan has ordered sod for the front yard. We still have to move 2 loads of dirt and get the curbing done before the sod comes. I don't know if we are going to make it by Saturday. Also we are finishing Dave and Shelly's house this week . It is just a little crazy. Maybe I will have pictures of the front yard and Dave and Shelly's house by Monday. I am so excited to get our yard done!!


1 comment:

J.J. said...

Looks like a busy week for you, hopefully it will calm down.